donderdag 18 februari 2021

Look 180 ♥

 























Sponsors:

Outfit: ANRAF - TYLER - FATPACK

New Release for Trés Chic February round starting on 17th February 2021 trés chic

Top comes rigged for Maitreya, Legacy, Petite and Perky in 8 single colors.

Jeans comes rigged for Maitreya and Legacy in 6 single colors.

Boots come rigged for Maitreya and Legacy in 4 single colors.

Fatpack includes everything in all the colors with a mix and match hud!

All items are 100% original!

Make sure to check out their mainstore Anraf Originals Mainstore


General Info:

Body: Legacy Perky

Head: Lelutka

Skin: Glam Affair

Hair: Olive

Pose: Kokoro


For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs for all of my sponsors♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...