zondag 4 juli 2021

Look 215 ♥

 




Sponsors:

Top: ::FurtaCor:::Lunah Top

Available @ their mainstore FurtaCor Mainstore

Rigged for Belleza Isis, Maitreya, kupra bimbo, Kupra Low, Kupra Original, Freya, Legacy and Hourglass

Comes with a 15 mix and match color hud 


Shoes: SILU / Luna Heels

Available @ the Posh Event running from July 1st until July 23th 2021 Posh Event

Rigged for Belleza, Ebody, Inithium, Legacy, Maitreya and Slink

Comes in 15 colors and 18 patterns!

Make sure to check out their mainstore Mainstore or Marketplace Marketplace


General Info:

Skin: [ Pity Party ] Jasmine lel evo X Tone 2 Mainstore

Body: [ INITHIUM ] KUPRA HD BOM  V.001/3 Mainstore

Shape: Purrfect Shapes Custom Shape contact Kittie Kruz (prettiekittiee)!

Hair: [monso] My Hair - Jullie /Black & Red Monso

Shorts: *CK* Sassy babe shorts DENIM LIGHT Mainstore

Pose: FOXCITY. Why Not Bento Pose Set 

Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Foyer FoxCity


For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors!

♥♥♥Big hugs to all of my sponsors♥♥♥


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...