donderdag 19 augustus 2021

Look 224 ♥

 





Sponsors: 

Lashes: Lexa - Butterfly Eyelashes Lelutka EvoX

Available @ their mainstore or marketplace Mainstore Marketplace

♥Lashes Applier Deluxe

♥With butterfly gems or without gems

♥You can make the lashes bigger, hide the upper or lower lashes through the Lelutka Evolution HUD


Bikini: Scandalize. Asnhsay. PinkPale

First I'd like to say something! I am at the moment not a blogger for them yet HOWEVER I did apply and hope they will except me!

That being said there is a witch hunt going on claiming they copied things of other stores... I am a loyal buyer of this store for a long time and I absolutely love her designs. She has proven time and time again that she indeed did not copy anything from anybody and even went as far to post her RL inspiration pictures of her designs ^^

So before you all start deleting her stuff from your inventory like a bunch of sheep just do your research and look at all the proof she posts! TY end of rant!

So now we move along with the blog :P

This lovely Bikini is available at her mainstore in many different colors or a fatpack option!

There is an option with a solid and lace ruffle on both top and panties :D I'm wearing the lace version in my picture and it's ADORABLE!

Fitted for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy and Maitreya 

Go and get this bikini and many more amazing designs at her mainstore Mainstore


Tattoo: KAOS I CAN NOT TATTOO

This lovely tattoo is available @ their mainstore Mainstore

Comes with Belleza, Slink, Legacy, Maitreya, Omega and Signature applier AND Bom appliers in 50%, 65% and 80% :D


General Info:

head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1

body: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Perky Edition [+] Petite (1.4)

shape: made by myself

skin: VELOUR: "RAQUEL" for EVO X (SNOW)

hair: bonbon - arisu hair (naturals)

petals: Persefona Floating Rose Petals (SL18B) gift

pose: + Dreamcatcher + Aleksandra Vintage poses / Classic

backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Bali (With Light)


For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors!


♥♥♥Big hugs to everyone who needs it♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...