dinsdag 16 juli 2019

♥69 Sounds of the Ocean

























Ever heard the sounds of the ocean?
Listen inside a shell it's magical ♥

Appearance
My head is from Lelutka Lelutka Mainstore and I wear the Maitreya Lara body Maitreya Mainstore.
My skin is from It Girls It Girls Mainstore.
The hair I'm wearing is from Mina Mina Mainstore.
My necklace is from Yummy Yummy Mainstore

Sponsors
The Dress I'm wearing is from my lovely sponsor Ella and it's called ella // ROUXE // Fatpack to see it clearer look at my other blogpost Ella Blogpost Ella Mainstore
The Claws I'm wearing are from my other amazing Sponsor Ama and they are called Ama. : Mermaid Claws [Maitreya exp] they are available at the mermaid cove from 5th until 26th July Mermaid Cove or if you want to check out their mainstore Ama Mainstore
My rings are from Ama too and are called Ama. : Mermaid Rings available at the cosmopolitan event from 15th until 28th July and be sure to check out their mainstore! Ama Mainstore

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...