zaterdag 17 augustus 2019

♥70 Catching the first sun rays




















Catching the first rays of the sun is what I live for.

Appearance
My head is the classic face from Genus Genus Mainstore and I wear the Maitreya Lara body Maitreya Mainstore.
The hair I'm wearing is from Stealthic Stealthic Mainstore.

Sponsors
My bathingsuit is from Paper Sparrow and is called Rebecca Swimsuit :D it fits Freya, Physique, Hourglass and Maitreya and comes in 12 colors and designs! Paper Sparrow Mainstore.
My Skin is from my amazing sponsor AND fav skin store 7 Deadly s{K}ins! It's called Evadine Skin and is for sale for only 70L this saturday sale!!! (17/08/2019)
If you miss out on the sales it's still available in the mainstore 7 deadly s{K}ins Mainstore

♥I love all of my sponsors tysm for letting me blog your stuff!♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...