dinsdag 14 juli 2020

♥ Look 170




























What an awsome day to surf don't you think?


Sponsors:

Bikini: MOoH! Nicci bikini
This cute bohemian looking bikini is part of the beach bunny hunt running from 3th until 31st July 2020 at their mainstore MOoH! Mainstore 
The hint of the hunt is: Look behind the tuliphead
Fitted for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy, Legacy Perky, Maitreya, Physique and Venus
The regular sizes are also included: xxs, xs, s, m and L
Comes in 10 vibrant paterns!


Drink: .::Crystal ::. Maca Shake
Available @ their mainstore Crystal Mainstore
This is a bento holdable and it comes in vanilla and Strawberry drink for both left and right hand.


Backdrop: .::Crystal ::. Surf Spot Backdrop
Available @ their mainstore Crystal Mainstore
Comes in 5 different colors: Blue, Green, Pink, White and Yellow


General Info:

Head: Lelutka
Skin: Enfer Sombre
Body: Legacy
Shape: Made by me
Hair: Mina


For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs and snuggles to my sponsors♥♥♥















Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...