donderdag 18 maart 2021

Look 188 ♥

 























Sponsors:

Top: Paper.Sparrow Penelope

Available @ the mainstore Paper Sparrow Mainstore

Fitted for Hourglass, Freya, Venus, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya and Slink

Comes in 20 different color options to chose from and if you purchase the colorpack you get all 20 colors plus 5 extra pattern textures! I'm wearing one of the bonus patterns in my picture :D


Shorts: Anraf zahra shorts fatpack

Available @ their mainstore Anraf Originals Mainstore

Rigged for Maitreya, Legacy and Kupra

There are 12 single colors to chose from and if you purchase the fatpack you get all 12 colors plus 17 extra colors with a mix and match hud!

All items are 100% Original!


General info:

Head: Lelutka

Body: Legacy

Skin: Glam Affair

Shape: Purrfect Shapes

Eyes: Arte

Make Up: Pity Party

Hair: Doux

Nails: Alme

Rings: Yummy

Pose and Backdrop: FoxCity


For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥As always a big big hug for all my sponsors♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...