woensdag 30 december 2020

Look 175 ♥

 















Sponsor:

Outfit: ANRAF Originals - LEDA FATPACK

Available @ their mainstore Anraf Originals Mainstore

Top is rigged for Freya, Isis, Legacy and Maitreya and comes in 11 single colors with 2 versions of the top.

Skirt is rigged for Freya, Isis, Legacy and Maitreya and comes in 11 single colors.

If you purchase the fatpack you get the top, the skirt, a slip and the shoes with 8 extra prints of the top, 16 extra prints of the skirt and 11 colors for the slip!!!


General Info:

skin: Glam Affair

Shape: Purrfect shapes

Hair: Stealthic

Background: WetCat

Pose: Lyrium


For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs and snuggles for everyone!♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...