maandag 4 januari 2021

Look 176 ♥
















Sponsor:

Dress: Paper.Sparrow Colorpack Kris Dress

Available @ their mainstore Paper Sparrow Mainstore

Rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy and Maitreya

Comes in 5 different color options and if you buy the colorpack you get 15 bonus colors! The color I'm wearing is one of the bonus colors in the colorpack :D


General Info:

Skin: Glam Affair

Shape: Purrfect Shapes

Hair: Doux

Background: Crystal

Pose: Lyrium

for more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors!

♥♥♥Big hugs and cuddles for everyone♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...