zondag 2 februari 2020

♥129 Valentine
















Thanks to MOoH! I've got myself an early valentine ♥


Sponsor:

Bears: Both bears are part of the love you beary much Gacha from MOoH!
Available at the Gacha Garden running from Feb 1st until Feb 28th The Gacha Garden event
Each try is 50L and there are so many cute valentine bears to be won :D
After 20 tries you get a special seed of inspiration gift!
The bears are Modify so you can make them as big or as small as you want as you can see in my picture.
Make sure you check out their mainstore too they have many cute stuff and also amazing clothing!
MOoH! Mainstore


General info:

Head: Genus
Body: Maitreya
Hair: Doux
Top: Blueberry
Skin: Enfer Sombre

For more info about the general info feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors.

♥♥♥Much love to my lovely sponsor MOoH!♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...