maandag 3 februari 2020

♥132 cuddling doggy

















So I love my kitties but I also love my dogs so now it's cuddle time with my doggy Spirit ♥

Sponsors:

Dress: BlackOpium.Kalya. FATPACK
Release for the Kinky event running from 28th January Kinky event
Fitted for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy and Maitreya
Available in a lot of different colors!
Make sure you check out their mainstore Black Opium Mainstore

Shoes: Glamistry - Heels PF1043
This amazing shoes are available at the Glamistry mainstore Glamistry mainstore
For an accurate landmark and more info on the store check out their website https://glamistry.xyz
Fitted for Belleza, Maitreya and Slink.
The shoes come with an amazing hud to change each part of the shoes seperately into a bunch of colors! even the metals!
So so many possibilities with these shoes!

Pose: Jess Pose Chien 01
Available at their marketplace Marketplace Link
The pose comes with the dog.

General Info:

Head: Genus
Body: Maitreya
Hair: Doux
Skin: Enfer Sombre

For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors!

♥♥♥Much love to all of my sponsors♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...