zaterdag 1 februari 2020

♥128 cuddling hubby
















Cuddling the love of my life ♥ Michael Sanchez ♥
He's my RL and SL husband so I'm one lucky lady ♥


Sponsors

Cuddle chest: .:Tm:.C. B25 "Me You and Love" Chest PG-ADT
Exclusive for the Look event running from 27th January until 27th Februari Look event
At the event you get a 10% discount!!!
-PG Version 264 loop animations: 89 PG couple poses - 7 PG Scene Sequence for couple - Solo: 2 single sit F/M 86 poses
-ADULT Version 424 loop animations: 89 PG + 80 ADULT couple poses  - 7 PG + 6 ADULT Scene Sequence  for couple - Solo: 2 single sit F/M 86 poses
After the event is over you can find it for the full price at the mainstore TM Creation mainstore

General info

Skin: L.W MAKEUP STUDIO X SPIRIT SKIN (GENUS) JANUARY GIFT
now normally I never blog in detail about non sponsors but I applied here so hoping they will accept me *laughs*
This skin is the newest group gift from Make up studio and is strictly for Genus users!
The group is Free to Join! L.W Makeup studio mainstore
The body skin is seperate and is from Raonhausen who don't have a mainstore at the moment but you can find them at the marketplace.
The Shade I use is Honey to match the Vanilla Face shade :D

Body: Maitreya
Head: Genus
Hair: Doux
Clothes: Blueberry

For more info about the general info feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors!

♥♥♥Much love to my sponsors and fingers crossed I'll be accepted by makeup studio *giggles*♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...