zondag 15 maart 2020

♥140 Party in da house!




    Tonight it's time for partyyyyyyy and this new dress from BlackOpium is perfect for it!


    Sponsors:

    Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MURYEL lights (Caramel Tone)
    Available at the Whore Couture Fair running from March 1st until March 31st Whore Couture
    The skin comes in dark and light packs and include Omega applier and BOM skins!
    The tone I'm wearing is the Caramel Tone in the light pack.
    The skin comes with a Face skin and basic body skin.
    If you want more details and options like different type of boobs, nipples, freckles and even different type of pubic hair you might be interested in the complete body skin that will be available for purchase from 1st april! (I'm wearing the complete body skin in my picture)
    After the event is over you can find this skin and many more in their mainstore 7 deadly s[K]ins Mainstore

    Dress: BlackOpium.Perla. FATPACK 
    Available at Vanity Event running from 15th March 2020 Vanity Event
    Rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy and Maitreya
    Comes in 60 different texture options
    20 solid colors, 20 floral colors and 20 number colors (I'm wearing the black number color)
    Make sure you check out their mainstore for many more awsome clothes! BlackOpium Mainstore

    General info:

    Head: Genus
    Body: Maitreya
    Shape: Made by me
    Hair: Lamb
    Purse: Blueberry
    Pose: FoxCity

    For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors!

    ♥♥♥Much love to all of my sponsors♥♥♥

    Geen opmerkingen:

    Een reactie posten

    Look 303 ♥

      So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...