zondag 29 maart 2020

♥143 A night at a hotel...























This weekend it's time for me and my hubby to take some alone time away from the kids so I dressed in my sexy dress and now I'm waiting for him at the elevators...come fast baby...


Sponsors:

Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MARTINA (sand tone)
This lovely skin is the group gift from march from 7 deadly s[K]ins!!! YES you heard me right GIFT!!!! 7 deadly s[K]ins Mainstore
It comes in 3 shades pineapple, sand and wallnut. I'm wearing the Sand Tone.
Included are BOM appliers and Omega applier for face and basic body skin.
The body skin I'm wearing is the complete body skin that will be for sale from 1st of April for only 300L!
I'm wearing the freckles that come with that complete body skin!
The complete body skin has many more options like different type of boobs, nipples and different type of pubic hair!

Dress: BlackOpium.Amika. FATPACK
This sexy dress is available at the Kinky event starting 28th march Kinky event
Fitted for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy and Maitreya.
Comes in many different Cheetah and Solid options and all options in the Fatpack to change different parts of the dress in different colors!
Make sure to check out their mainstore with many more amazing creations BlackOpium Mainstore

General Info:

Head: Genus
Body: Maitreya
Shape: My own creation
Hair: Doe
Pose: FoxCity

For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog about my sponsors in detail ♥

♥♥♥Much hugs and loves to my sponsors♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...