zondag 15 maart 2020

♥139 Just be yourself...























One advice I can give you is no matter what always be yourself cause you are a diamond ♥

Sponsors:

Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - GRACIE skin (Dew Tone)
This is a skin fair special! Skin fair is running from 13th March until 29th March 2020 Skin fair
This skin is omega and BOM compatible!
When you get this skin a basic body skin is included but I'm wearing the complete body skin that will be available to purchase from april 1st 2020!
The complete body skin has many boob options, freckles and pubic hair options.
It's also more detailed as the basic skin!
Make sure you check out their mainstore as they have so many amazing skins! 7 deadly s[K]ins Mainstore

Dress: .:Beyond:. Selene - Fatpack
This is available at the Vanity event from 15th march! Vanity Event
The dress is Rigged for Maitreya, Freya, Legacy and Hourglass
Comes in 60 different texture options!
20 plaid pattern colors, 20 leaves pattern colors and 20 solid colors.
Only the fatpack and the demo have a hud to change the texture of the different parts.
After the event is over you can find this and many more amazing clothes at their mainstore Beyond Mainstore

General info:

Head: Genus
Body: Maitreya
Shape: Made by me
Hair: Lamb
Purse: Blueberry
Pose: FoxCity

For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors!

♥♥♥Hugs to my lovely sponsors♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...