maandag 11 oktober 2021

Look 251 ♥

 



I found my soulmate, 
I found my one true love,
I found my one and only forever and always.
I found all that the day I met you ♥


Credits:

Pose: 

Inspiration - Perfect Couple

Available @ their mainstore Mainstore

Comes with mod and copy linked poseballs.


Backdrop: 

Saintstreet Night Backdrop

Available @ their mainstore Mainstore

Land Impact: 25 (Resizing may affect it)

Comes in 3 versions, choose the one you like more for your work:

(No Light) Has no light source, for users who prefer use your own light

(Fullbright) Its the images as it is, without external light influence

(Light Prim) This one comes with a invisible light on stage for give a reflection light effect.


Featuring:

Head: LeLUTKA Gaia Head 3.1 Mainstore

Body: -Belleza- Freya Full Mainstore

Hair: Foxy - Gaia Hair (Red) Mainstore

Outfit: SCANDALIZE. indyle. BIG FATPACK Mainstore


For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to everyone♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...