woensdag 26 mei 2021

Look 201 ♥

 





Sponsors:

Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BAREFOOT fat pack

Available @ Trés Chic running from May 10th until May 30 2021 Trés Chic event

Comes in 10 tones ((I'm wearing Oak)) For both Body and Face! Face skin comes with and without brows :D

This skin is made for Genus but it's BOM so I'm using it with my Lelutka head.

After the event is over you can find the skin @ their mainstore 7 deadly s[K]ins Mainstore


General Info:

Head: Lelutka Ceylon

Shape: Purrfect Shapes

Hair: Doux Chi

Lingerie: La Perla

Pose: FoxCity

Nails: Cazimi


For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors!

♥♥♥Big hugs to my lovely sponsor♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...