donderdag 13 januari 2022

Decor 04 ♥

 



Today under my CherryMoon I'm blogging one of my Fav decor sponsors
QE Home
They started out with clothes and then added decor and I'm a fan!


First part includes 
the console table
the candles
the deco tree
the ladder

Everything except the tree comes with a color changing hud 
The tree comes with a static and flickering version.

All items are to be purchased seperately

This was an item for the shop and hop but should be in their mainstore now


The cookies are named Christmas Tree Cookies
They come with a color change hud!
This was also at shop and hop so should be in their mainstore

The last part in this blog are the hot Cocoa cups
named Snowman Hot Cocoa
This was also part of the shop and hop so should be in the mainstore now


For more info about the featured stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥


♥♥♥Big hugs to my lovely sponsors♥♥♥


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...