zondag 2 januari 2022

Look 278 ♥

 



Today under our CherryMoon
I also want to blog this cute little winter outfit that 
I absolutely adore!


My outfit is by Ilcocoli
named Dani
Rigged for Kupra (+kups), Legacy (+Perky), Maitreya and Reborn
Available @ their mainstore


The backdrop I'm using is by The Bearded Guy
 named New Lipa Orange & Lima
Available @ the Posevent
After January 15th available @ their mainstore

Full backdrop picture:




Featuring:

Head: Lelutka Kaya
Body: Ebody Reborn
Eyes: Avi Glam
Skin: VELOUR: "AGNES" SKIN for EVO X (SUNKISS)
Body Skin: VELOUR: The "Ipanema Body" for eBody Reborn (Sunkiss)
Hair: #Besom HAIR~ Amber
Pose: FOXCITY. Secure The Bag
Boots: Blueberry - Frank Boots

For more info about the featured stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to my lovely sponsors♥♥♥



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...