donderdag 5 september 2019

♥78 Hail to the Sun














Nooooo Summer is goinggggg
Come backkkk Sunnnnnn!

Appearance
My head is the Classic head from Genus Genus Mainstore and I'm wearing the TMP Legacy Female body Legacy Mainstore.
My skin is from ItGirls ItGirls Mainstore both Genus and Legacy appliers. I'm wearing the Café Shade.
My hair is from Lamb Lamb Mainstore.

Sponsors
Both my Top and Pants are from Paper Sparrow Paper Sparrow Mainstore
The top is the Imogen top and comes in 18 different color packs fitted for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Physics and Venus (I'm wearing the legacy fit deformers to wear with Legacy)
The Pants are the Imogen Yoga pants and also comes in 18 different color packs fitted for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Physics and Venus (I'm wearing the legacy fit deformers to wear with legacy)

The flower arrangement is from TM Creation and is called M19 Tropical arrangement.
It's an exclusive for the Dubai event running from 20th august until 10th september Dubai event
At the event you get a 10% discount.
After the event is over it's available for the normal price at the mainstore TM Creation Mainstore

♥♥♥Much love to all my sponsors♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...