maandag 26 augustus 2019

♥77 Swinging














After IceCream it was time for our little girl's nap and time for mama to relax a bit!

Appearance
My head is the classic head from Genus Genus Mainstore and I'm wearing the TMP Legacy female body Legacy Mainstore.
My skin is from ItGirls ItGirls Mainstore both Genus and Legacy applier. It's the Café Shade :)
The hair I'm wearing is from Sintiklia Sintiklia Mainstore.

Sponsors
Both the top and shorts are from MOoH MOoH Mainstore
The top is the Violet top and comes in 20 colors fitted for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass and Physique (I'm wearing the legacy fit deformers to wear it with Legacy)
The shorts are called Avery Shorts and come in 10 colors fitted for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass and Physique (I'm wearing the legacy fit deformers to wear it with legacy)
BOTH top and shorts are at a 50% discount from 23th until 29th August for sale for the small price of 99L!!! Don't forget to wear your group tag!

The little cute bow toes I'm wearing are from Paper Sparrow Paper Sparrow Mainstore fitted for Maitreya Belleza and Slink (I'm wearing the legacy feet deformers to wear with legacy) and it comes with a 13 color hud!

The gorgeous swing is from TM Creation Exclusive for the UNIK event running from 7th until 28th August UNIK Event it's called  Life is better on a hanging boat :D
After the event is over you can find it in the mainstore TM Creation Mainstore

♥♥♥A big thanks for all my lovely sponsors!♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...