zaterdag 18 juni 2022

Look 294 ♥

 



My sweet Cherries this blog is about my newest sponsor :D
I have to say I simply love their vibrant colors!

Both my outfit and boots are made by Lexu
the outfit is called Cheryl outfit 
the boots are called Molly boots
Both are available @ their mainstore
or on their marketplace 
Outfit is rigged for Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya and Hourglass
Comes in 25 top colors and 25 shorts colors
Boots are rigged for Alice, Belleza, eBody, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Slink, Star and Tonic
color options are 10 patterns and 17 plain colors
Fatpacks available for both!


Featuring:
 
Head: Lelutka Avalon
Body: Legacy Perky
Body Skin: --- PUMEC - LEGACY x BOM - APRIL
Skin: --- PUMEC - ALINA (LELU EVO X) - APRIL
Hair: .Olive. the Aurora Hair
Hairbase: Sap ~ Promise Hairbase Naturals
Tattoo: [LLS] #007 TATTOO
Nails: .:Avanti:. Gwen Nails
Backdrop: FOXCITY. K-Pop Star S1 - I Am The Best
Pose: FOXCITY. Effortless Vol1

For more info about the featured stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to my lovely Cherries and sponsors♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...