vrijdag 18 oktober 2019

♥89 Waiting for you...




















General info

* Head: Genus Baby Face Genus Mainstore

* Body: Legacy Female Legacy Mainstore

* Hair: AD - Sasha - dark browns Analog Dog Mainstore


Sponsors

* Skin: 7 deadly s[K]ins - Shirly darks available at UNIK event from 5th October UNIK event or after the event in the mainstore 7 deadly s[K]ins Mainstore
I'm wearing the BOM skin with my Legacy body and the Coconut shade.

* Wedding dress: #LANA // The Clara Gown - FATPACK - Exclusive at the Trunk Show event from 19th october The Trunk Event
The Pose I'm using is also available at the event next to the dress.
If you want to check out the mainstore here is your taxi! Lana Mainstore

* Scene: .:Tm:.Creation Ar2 "I want Love You" Arbor
This was an exclusive at the Unik event but can now be found at the mainstore TM Creation Mainstore

♥♥♥Much love to my sponsors♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...