vrijdag 8 juli 2022

Look 299 ♥

 



Good morning my sweet Cherries ♥
So for my first blog of the day
I'm staying in the summer vibe :D

This cute little beach set up is by Tastic
it's called Alana Tropical Outfit
This is a Swank event exclusive running from July 7th until July 31st
Rigged for Belleza Freya, Isis and Venus, Slink Physique and Hourglass, Maitreya, 
Legacy and Kupra
Check out their mainstore here
Comes with the Bra, Skirt and Sandals


Featuring:
 
Head: Lelutka Avalon
Body: Legacy Perky
Body Skin: VELOUR: The "Ipanema Body" for Legacy (IBIZA)
Skin: [theSkinnery] Helene (LeLutkaEVOX) toffee
Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Hanabi hair-Naturals
Tattoo: [LLS] #007 TATTOO
Backdrop: DRD - Boho Tropical Patio Set - Wicker lounge - PG
Pose: FOXCITY. Pool Bunny

For more info about the featured stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to my lovely Cherries and sponsors♥♥♥


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...