woensdag 2 oktober 2019

♥84 Resting















General info

* Hair: Sintiklia - Hair - Amara Sintiklia mainstore

* Head: Genus Classic face Genus Mainstore

* Body: Legacy Female Legacy Mainstore

Sponsors

* Skin: 7 deadly s[K]ins - Maze - Darks (I'm wearing the walnut shade) available at the Dubai event from 20th september Dubai Event
After the event is over you can find it in the mainstore 7 deadly s[K]ins mainstore
I'm wearing the skin with the BOM option on the legacy body.
The Skin comes with Omega appliers and BOM skins

* Lingerie: Ghostyss - Blandine - Fatpack this was a swank event item but is now available at the mainstore Ghostyss Mainstore
Fitted for Freya, Hourglass, Isis and Maitreya.
I'm wearing my upper and lower fit deformers from the legacy body and it fits perfectly :D

♥♥♥Lots of love and thanks to my sponsors for their trust in me♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...