vrijdag 18 oktober 2019

♥91 The Red Carpet

























General Info

* Head: Genus Baby Face Genus mainstore

* Body: Legacy Female Body Legacy mainstore

* Hair: AD - Sasha - dark browns Analog Dog mainstore


Sponsors

* Skin: 7 deadly s[K]ins - Shirly - darks available at the UNIK event from 5th October UNIK event or after the event in the mainstore 7 deadly s[K]ins mainstore
I'm wearing the BOM skin coconut shade

* Dress: #LANA // The Yasmin Dress - FATPACK this was an exclusive at the Access event but is now available in the mainstore Lana mainstore fitted for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Maitreya and Legacy

* Shoes: Tooty Fruity - Heels - Jessi available at the point event Point event running from 13th October until 3th November or after the event is over at the mainstore Tooty Fruity Mainstore
Fitted for Belleza, maitreya and slink
I'm wearing the Legacy feet deformers with my Legacy body.

♥♥♥Lots of love to my lovely sponsors♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...