vrijdag 15 november 2019

♥104 Lounging in the sun...


















General info

* Head: Genus Baby Face Genus Mainstore

* Body: Legacy Female Legacy Mainstore

* Hair: [monso] My Hair - Meriluu /Brown Monso Mainstore

Sponsors

* Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ROBEIN darks available at eBENTO event running from 10th november until 30th november 2019 eBENTO event
Comes with Omega appliers and BOM skins!
I'm wearing my Legacy body with the BOM skin.
After the event is over you can find this lovely skin in their mainstore 7 deadly s[K]ins Mainstore

* Bikini: #LANA // The Micro Bikini - FATPACK this was an exclusive for the faMESHed event and is now available in the mainstore Lana Mainstore
fitted for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy and Maitreya
comes in a bunch of different colors!

* Raft: .:Tm:.Creation S37 Sea Dream raft This was a Trés Chic event exclusive but is now available at the mainstore TM Creation Mainstore
Comes in PG or Adult Version

♥♥♥Much love to all of my sponsors♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...