dinsdag 19 november 2019

♥105 Bedtime...

















General Info

* Head: Genus Baby face Genus Mainstore

* Body: Legacy Female Body Legacy Mainstore

* Hair: #Besom~ Villa *All tones* Besom Mainstore


Sponsors

* Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PETRA darks (I'm wearing walnut shade) available at UNIK event running from 5th until 28th november 2019 UNIK event
comes with omega appliers and BOM skins!
After the event is over the skin can be found at the mainstore 7 deadly s[K]ins Mainstore

* Bodysuit: Tooty Fruity - Bodysuit - Charlie available at the mainstore Tooty Fruity Mainstore
fitted for Hourglass, Maitreya and Physique (I'm wearing my Legacy body with the fit deformers)

* Blanket: .:Tm:.C. R9 "Warm and Fuzzy" Blanket Exclusive for the Sense event running from 18th november until 8th december 2019 Sense event
Available in PG and Adult version
After the event is over you can find this in the mainstore TM Creation Mainstore

♥♥♥Love all my sponsors♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...