donderdag 7 juli 2022

Look 297 ♥

 



Hi my sweet Cherries♥
Today under my CherryMoon I want to blog for the summerrrr
Cause you know it's summer and I bought this amazinggg
new house with gorgeous pool and I just needed to swim :D

So what's better to swim as this lovely bikini by MOoH!
it's called Hannah bikini
and it's the group gift from July!!!!
YES GROUP GIFT!
This bikini is rigged for Erika, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Kupra Bimbo, Kupra Low,
Legacy, Legacy Perky, Maitreya, Maitreya Petite and Reborn!
And if that wasn't enough it comes with 2 different color huds!
1 pattern hud with 10 fabric colors and 6 metal colors
and 1 solid hud with 10 fabric and 6 metal colors ♥
Go and grab yours now!

The other thing I want to blog even tho it's not my sponsor BUT I did apply
so fingers crossed!
Is this stunningggg hair by Ayashi
called Miku hair
Available @ FaMESHed event for the month of July
This is a rigged Mesh hair so it follows your body and movements!
It comes in 3 different color options: Colours, Naturals and Ombre.
If you didn't check out their mainstore yet go do it seriously!
They make the most amazing and special hair I've ever seen in SL

Featuring:
 
Head: Lelutka Avalon
Body: Legacy Perky
Body Skin: VELOUR: The "Ipanema Body" for Legacy (IBIZA)
Skin: PoPPet - Floki Skin - Ibiza [VELOUR]
Tattoo: [LLS] #007 TATTOO
Nails: ~GD~J Star's #CC(Long Coffin) - Legacy Bento (f) 
Rings: RAWR! Luna Set
Weddingring: RAWR! The Vow FEMALE Ring
Backdrop: pool of the Huroaroa Beach house by Headhunters island
Pose: FOXCITY. Pool Bunny

For more info about the featured stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to my lovely Cherries and sponsors♥♥♥


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...