dinsdag 19 november 2019

♥106 WinterTime






















General Info

* Head: Genus Baby Face Genus Mainstore

* Body: Legacy Female Body Legacy Mainstore

* Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Misa hair-Brown Ayashi Mainstore


Sponsors

* Outfit: MOoH! Wendy outfit pink Available at the mainstore this week only for 99L!!! running from 15th until 28th november MOoH Mainstore
Comes with dress, socks and shoes!
fitted for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Physique and Venus (I'm wearing my outfit with the Legacy fit deformers)

* Pose: Jess Pose Bento Pluie 3** Marketplace Link comes with the umbrella

♥♥♥Much love to all my sponsors♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...