dinsdag 17 december 2019

♥115 Sleeping baby...
















After a long day of shopping and running around my little angel fell asleep in my arms and shortly after I also fell in a deep sleep...


Mommy Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins -  SEDONA lights (I'm wearing the pineapple tone) available at Shiny Shabby event running from 20th December 2019 until 15th January 2019 Shiny Shabby event
After the event is over you can find this lovely skin in the mainstore 7 deadly s[K]ins Mainstore

Baby Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MAZE lights (she's wearing the pineapple tone)
She is wearing the BOM applier on her toddleedoo head using the bakes on mesh omega applier.
This skin is available in the mainstore 7 deadly s[K]ins Mainstore

♥♥♥Much love to my lovely sponsor♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...