dinsdag 24 december 2019

♥119 Nicer when I like my outfit...





















A girl needs to be happy with her outfit or else she's a total hot mess :P


Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MILAINE lights (I'm wearing the Apricot tone)
Available at Winter Spirit Flair for events from December 12th until January 10th winter spirit
Comes in a light and Dark pack
Both packs come in different tones.
Both packs come with Omega appliers and BOM appliers for both Body and Face so no seperate skin needed!
Make sure to check out their mainstore for many more adorable skins 7 deadly s[K]ins Mainstore

Outfit:
Top: ella CASTELL TOP FATPACK
Pants: ella CASTELL PANTS FATPACK
Both Available at the Holiday Shopping event! Holiday Shopping event
Fitted for Alice, Freya, Isis, Legacy and Maitreya
A lot more creations are to be found at their mainstore Ella Mainstore

♥♥♥Big thx and hugs to my lovely sponsors♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...