woensdag 26 mei 2021

Look 202 ♥

 




Sponsors:

Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - JEANELLE

This was a release for the IBTC event but it should be in the mainstore soon! 7 Deadly s[K]ins Mainstore

Available in 10 different tones ((I'm wearing Almond Skin)) Both Face and body skin are included and the Face skin comes in both brows and browless version!


General info:

Head: Lelutka Ceylon

Shape: Purrfect Shapes

Body: Legacy Perky

Hair: Doux Jennie

Tattoo: Carol G Nature Full Body

Bikini: Epoch Boho Set

Pose: FoxCity


For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors!

♥♥♥Big hugs to everyone♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...