donderdag 27 mei 2021

Look 205 ♥

 



Sponsor:

Bathingsuit: ZVI. Falon Swimwear - Fatpack - Group Gift #3

This is one of their groupgifts at their mainstore ZVI Mainstore

Fitted for Kupra, Lara Maitreya, Lara petite and Legacy

Comes with a hud with 10 different textures!


General Info:

Head: Lelutka EvoX Ceylon

Body: Legacy Perky

Skin: Enfer Sombre Hilda Tan tone

Hair: Doux Kiara

Tattoo upper: Mister Razzor Sabrina

Tattoo Legs: Mister Razzor Naila

Eyes: Shimmer LXI

Nails: Cazimi Ballerina short

Watch: Ysoral Luxe watch Maude

Necklaces: e.marie Daphne and Lilla's mama's heart


For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors!

♥♥♥Big hugs to my newest sponsor ZVI!♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...