woensdag 26 mei 2021

Look 204 ♥

 



Sponsors:

Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MANDAILA

Available @ the pregnant in SL event running from May 7th until May 28th Pregnant in SL event

Comes in 10 tones ((I'm wearing the Dew tone)) This skin comes with BOM skins for both Face and body and Face skin comes in brows and browless version. 

This skin also comes with BOM appliers for the LOVE MOMMA body!!!

After the event is over you can find this skin in their mainstore 7 Deadly s[K]ins Mainstore


General Info:

Head: Lelutka Ceylon

Shape: Purrfect Shapes

Body: Legacy Perky

Hair: Doux Kiara

Dress: Seniha Esther

Shoes: Utopia Design Linda

Pose: FoxCity


For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors!

♥♥♥Big hugs and cuddles for everyone♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...