maandag 25 april 2022

Look 283 ♥ In your arms ♥

 


Today under my CherryMoon I'm doing a co-blog with my husband
the love of my life ♥

I'll first blog my own look and then my hubby's look ♥

So first I want to tell you about this adorableeee dress I'm wearing!
Ofcourse it's made by Eternus!
It's named Aimi dress
This was a release for the Melody event from february
but you can find it now @ their mainstore
Fitted for Maitreya+petite, Legacy+perky, Kupra+kups and Reborn
comes in 7 different colors!
Included is this dress and panties in the same 7 colors!

Next item on the list is this lovely pose
made by Infinity poses 
named [..::Infinity Poses::..]  Lovers
Available @ their mainstore

My pretty hair is made by Olive
it's named the wise hair
comes with all colors 
Available @ their mainstore!

Next portion of the blog is dedicated to my hubby 
all the way at the end of the blog you'll find the feutured items!

Hubby's outfit is by Addams
named Addams // David
Available @ their mainstore
fitted for Belleza Jake, Legacy and Signature Gianni

His rings are by Duckie
named entwined
Available @ their mainstore
fitted for Belleza Jake, Legacy and Signature Gianni

Featuring:
 
Female Head: Lelutka Avalon
Female Body: Legacy Perky
Female Eyes: Avi Glam
Female Body Skin: Pepe Skins - Curvy V2 / Cake
Female Nails: RAWR! Luna Nails
Female Rings: RAWR! Luna Set
Male Head: Lelutka Jon head
Male Body: Legacy male body
Male Skin: Skin and hairbase all come with the head
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Foyer With Light

For more info about the featured stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to my lovely sponsors♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...