zondag 24 april 2022

Look 281 ♥

 

Today under my CherryMoon I feel completely ready for the summer!
This cute little backdrop and pose are from Lyrium.
I'm in love with sunflowers! Aren't you?
If you are run over to Lyrium for the weekend sales!


My cute little top is by Eternus
It's named Peony top 
Available @ Cosmopolitan
Fitted for Maitreya+petite, Legacy+perky, Kupra Original+kups and Reborn
Comes in 7 different colors or a fatpack with 4 extra colors 
plus the option to mix and match like on my picture :D
Check out their mainstore for many more cute clothes!


My hair is by Olive and also part of the weekend sales!
It's called the Anxiety hair and comes with a hud with ALL the colors!
Also comes with a hud to remove the bang.
Available @ their mainstore


Featuring:
 
Head: Lelutka Avalon
Body: Legacy Perky
Eyes: Avi Glam
Skin: Pepe Skins - Lelu X / Fen V2 / Cake
Body Skin: Pepe Skins - Curvy V2 / Cake
Nails: RAWR! Luna Nails
Rings: RAWR! Luna Set
Jeans: Blueberry - Elias - Denim Jeans - Water
Tattoo: KAOS DARLING TATTOO

For more info about the featured stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to my lovely sponsors♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...