dinsdag 19 april 2022

Look 280 ♥ I'm back!

 




For my very first post after my break I decided to blog this adorable outfit
I feel very cute under my CherryMoon *giggles*
I first want to thank 2 of my sponsors for taking me back after my break!
So shoutout to Eternus and Infinity poses for beeing awsome!


So without further Delay my outfit is by Eternus
it's 2 different pieces!
First is the adorable top named Helen Top
it's rigged for Kupra and Kups, Legacy and Perky, Maitreya and Petite, Reborn
Comes in 7 colors and each color comes with a lace hud with 7 colors.
Available @Access Event
Second is the Jeans named Deborah ripped jeans
rigged for Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya and Reborn
comes in 6 different jeans colors
Available @ their mainstore Mainstore


The pose is by infinity poses
named Damage
Available @ their mainstore Mainstore


Featuring:
 
Head: Lelutka Avalon
Body: Legacy Perky
Eyes: Avi Glam
Skin: Pepe Skins - Lelu X / Fen V2 / Cake
Body Skin: Pepe Skins - Curvy V2 / Cake
Hair: Magika - Kayla
Nails: RAWR! Luna Nails
Rings: RAWR! Luna Set

For more info about the featured stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to my lovely sponsors♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...