zondag 29 mei 2022

Look 285 ♥

 


Today under my CherryMoon I feel like vacation!
Now it is Summer and I do live in Spain soooo
time for the beach!

First item on the list is this cute little bodysuit that I'm using as a bathingsuit :D
It's from Eternus and is called [Eternus] Dalia Bodysuit
Available @ their mainstore Mainstore
Fitted for Kupra & Kups, Legacy & Perky, Maitreya & Petite and Reborn 
Available in 7 different colors and fatpack comes with all 7 and 4 extra.

Second is this cute little pose 
Another amazing pose by my awsome sponsor Infinity Poses
it's called [..::Infinity Poses::..] Melody
and is available @ the Pose event (may round)
It has the scene included!
Check out their mainstore here

Featuring:
 
Head: Lelutka Avalon
Body: Legacy Perky
Eyes: Avi Glam
Body Skin: VELOUR: The "Ipanema Body" for Legacy (IBIZA)
Skin: { Pity Party } Violet Lel Evo X Tone Ibiza
Rings: RAWR! Luna Set
Hair: Foxy - Mochi Hair
Tattoo: KAOS DARLING TATTOO

For more info about the featured stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to my lovely sponsors♥♥♥


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...