maandag 30 mei 2022

Look 287 ♥

 



Feeling cute under my CherryMoon on this bridge
from Lyrium :D

Blogging this cute outfit by Eternus
named [Eternus] Sandy Set
available @ their mainstore 
Fitted for Kupra & Kups, Legacy & Perky, Maitreya & Petite and Reborn
Comes in 7 colors for the bodysuit and 6 colors for the shorts
fatpack comes with 4 extra bodysuit colors

Featuring:
 
Head: Lelutka Avalon
Body: Legacy Perky
Eyes: Avi Glam
Body Skin: VELOUR: The "Ipanema Body" for Legacy (IBIZA)
Skin: { Pity Party } Violet Lel Evo X Tone Ibiza
Hair: Foxy - Whisper Hair
Backdrop: Lyrium. The Crossing Backdrop Scene
Pose: Lyrium. The Crossing Series II

For more info about the featured stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to my lovely sponsors♥♥♥


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...