zondag 29 mei 2022

Look 286 ♥

 



After we had a beach day under our CherryMoon 
it's time to hit the club!
Let's goooooo!

I decided on this lovely Gothic outfit by Tastic!
It's called Tastic-Lola Goth Outfit
and is available @ their mainstore
It's fitted for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique,
tonic curvy, tonic fine and voluptuous
Comes with a corset, skirt, boots and choker :D

The pose I'm using is by infinity poses
and is called [..::Infinity Poses::..] I love you
It's available @ the Pose event (may round)

Featuring:
 
Head: Lelutka Avalon
Body: Legacy Perky
Eyes: Avi Glam
Body Skin: VELOUR: The "Ipanema Body" for Legacy (IBIZA)
Skin: { Pity Party } Violet Lel Evo X Tone Ibiza
Rings: RAWR! Luna Set
Hair: Foxy - Mochi Hair
Tattoo: KAOS DARLING TATTOO
Backdrop: TROPIX // Street Going Down 02

For more info about the featured stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to my lovely sponsors♥♥♥


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...