zaterdag 6 maart 2021

Look 185♥

 























Sponsors:

Dress and panties: Paper.Sparrow Colorpack Brooklynn Sweater

Available @the mainstore Paper Sparrow Mainstore

Dress is rigged for Freya, Hourglas, Isis, Legacy and Maitreya

Panties are fitted for Freya, Hourglas, Isis, Legacy and Maitreya

Comes in 5 different colors to chose from and if you purchase the colorpack you get 10 extra colors to chose from :D


General info:

Head: Lelutka

Body: Legacy Perky

Hair: Doux

Shape: Purrfect Shapes

Skin: Itgirls

Pose: Clix


For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors!

♥♥♥Big hugs to my sponsors♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...