woensdag 24 maart 2021

Look 193 ♥

 





















Sponsors: 

Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - YASMINA pineapple

Available @ Dubai event running from 20th March - 10th April 2021 Event

Comes in 9 different tones Pineapple, Taupe, Wallnut, Coconut, Oak, Pecan, Sand, Apricot and Caramel

Skin comes with Face and Body skin together with brows and browless version in BOM or with an applier.

Make sure to check out their mainstore 7 deadly s[K]ins Mainstore


Pose: [B & W] - Pose Bento # 237

Available at the Pose fair running from 7th - 28th March 2021 Event

Also make sure to check out their marketplace for many more poses Black & White Marketplace


General Info:

Head: Lelutka

Body: Legacy

Hair: Doux

Eyes: Arte

Shape: Purrfect Shapes

Outfit: Scandalize

Backdrop: FoxCity


For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big big big snuggles for everyone but especially my sponsors that give me the stuff to blog :D♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...