zondag 21 maart 2021

Look 189 ♥

 























Sponsors:

Outfit: ANRAF NAHIA FATPACK

Available @ Shiny Shabby starting at 20 march 2021 Shiny Shabby

Rigged for Maitreya, Legacy and Kupra

Comes in 13 different colors to chose from and the fatpack comes with all the colors and a mix and match hud 

All items are 100% original!

After the event is over you can find this outfit at their mainstore Anraf Originals Mainstore


Pose: Quinn Poses - Afternoon Coffee

Available @ their mainstore or marketplace Mainstore  Marketplace

Included is a pose with a Cup of coffee in two different textures copy and mod!


General Info:

Head: Lelutka

Skin: Pity Party

Body: Legacy

Hair: Doux

Tattoo: Mister Razzor

Bracelet: Ysoral

Nails: Ascendant

Rings: Yummy

Background: Unicorn


For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to my sponsors♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...