dinsdag 16 maart 2021

Look 186♥

 























Sponsors:

Top: Palette. - Xavi Top [Salmon] 

Available @ the mainstore Palette Mainstore

Fitted for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya and Petite

Comes in 15 different seperate colors to purchase, also is available to purchase as a fatpack with all the colors!


Pants: Palette - Xavi Pants [White]

Available @ the mainstore Palette Mainstore

Fitted for Legacy and Maitreya

Comes in 12 different seperate colors to purchase, also is available to purchase as a fatpack with all the colors!


General info:

Head: Lelutka

Body: Legacy

Skin: Glam Affair

Shape: Purrfect Shapes

Hair: Doux

Shoes: Reign

Pose: Foxcity

Backdrop: Minimal


For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog about my sponsors in detail ♥

technically Palette isn't my sponsor yet but I sure hope they will be! Check out their store! They have amazing clothes!

♥♥♥Big hugs for everyone♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...