vrijdag 30 april 2021

Look 198 ♥

 




















Sponsors:

Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ZINNIA GG

This lovely skin is the group gift from May! So go grab it in their mainstore 7 deadly s[K]ins Mainstore

Comes in 5 tones: Almond, Fudge, Pineapple, Powder and Taupe (I'm wearing the Taupe tone) Skin comes with body and Face together, with and without brows.

BOM ONLY!


General Info:

Shape: Purrfect Shapes

Hair: Kuni

Bikini: Cynful

Pose: FoxCity

Backdrop: WetCat


For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors!

♥♥♥Big loving hugs for everyone♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...