vrijdag 30 april 2021

Look 197 ♥


 




















Sponsors:

Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - GOLDIE 

This skin is part of the Moms day hunt running from may 21 until January 22 2021 :D This hunt lasts 9 months and you get 1 limited gift each month! This skin is the May gift :D 7 deadly s[K]ins Mainstore

Comes in all 10 tones! with and without brows and made for lelutka heads! (I'm wearing the Taupe tone)

Face and body skin included ♥

Outfit: ANRAF LEORA FATPACK SET

New release for the April Trés Chic round opening on the 17th trés Chic event

Fitted for Maitreya, Legacy and Kupra

Available in 13 different colors and if you purchase the fatpack you get all 13 colors plus 11 EXTRA colors!

Make sure to check out their mainstore Anraf Mainstore


General Info:

Shape: Purrfect Shapes

Tattoo: Mister Razzor

Hair: KMH

Pose & Background: FoxCity


For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors!

♥♥♥Big hugs for my sponsors♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...