vrijdag 30 april 2021

Look 196 ♥

 























Sponsors:

Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - AISLINN natural DEF

Available @ their mainstore TODAY 30/04/2021 for Fly Buy Friday!!!! for only 90L!!!! 7 deadly s[K]ins Mainstore

Comes in 3 different Tones: Pineapple, Oak and Cotton Candy For Lelutka Evo X only! (I'm wearing the Pineapple tone)

Ear tattoo's in all tones are included

Face and Body skin included! With and without brows.


Pj: Ascandia // Teddy Footed Pj - Female Size

This store is owned by my very talented daughter and is available @ her marketplace Ascandia Marketplace

Sizes included are Freya, Venus, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, Maitreya and regular sizes XS, S, M, L and XL (I'm wearing the Freya one with Legacy Perky and only had to hide parts of my booty)

Comes with a hud in 10 different colors! SUPER CUTE!


Pose: ...!!!Quinn Poses - Cute

Available @ their mainstore Quinn Poses Mainstore and @ their marketplace Quinn Poses Marketplace


General stuff:

Shape: Purrfect Shapes

Hair: KMH

Background: FoxCity


For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs for all my sponsors and everyone who needs one♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...