vrijdag 30 april 2021

Look 199 ♥




 





















Sponsors:

Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins -  TULIP fat pack

Available @ Dubai running from April 20 until May 10th Dubai event

Available in 10 different tones (I'm wearing the Caramel tone)

BOM skins both face and body together with and without brows.

Check out their mainstore for many more awsome skins 7 deadly s[K]ins Mainstore


General Info:

Head: Lelutka Evo

Body: Legacy Perky

Shape: Purrfect Shapes

Hair: Kuni

Dress: Clef de Peau

Pose: FoxCity

BackDrop: NeverWish


For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors!

♥♥♥Big hugs and snuggles to my sponsors♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...