woensdag 15 juni 2022

Look 288 ♥

 



Good morning My little Cherries ♥
CherryMoon decided to do a hunt today :D
Did you check out the womanstuff hunt already? 
if not start here! hunt
I'm not blogging hunt items HOWEVER while I was hunting 
I found this amazing store called Aphorism!
I simply couldn't help myself and I had to try out some demo's :D

The boots I decided to buy are these lovely brown boots
After trying on the demo I simply needed to have them!
They are @ their mainstore ofcourse 
Rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya and Slink
these ones are called !APHORISM! Sabrina Ankle Boots - Caramel

The dress I'm wearing is by my lovely sponsor Eternus
it's called [Eternus] Spell Dress
and is available @ their mainstore 
Rigged for Kupra & Kups, Legacy & Perky and Maitreya & Petite
Comes in 7 different colors and fatpack comes with 5 bonus colors :D

I said I wasn't gonna blog hunt items but actualy the headband 
I'm wearing is from the hunt :D
it's by C'est la vie 
it's called Tinka Headband
This is an adorable headband with a bow that comes with a hud 
with 12 plain colors and 12 patterns 
it has a resizer to resize it to your liking :D
You can find it as a womanstuff hunt item in their mainstore
during june 2022

Now I know my Cherries know I only blog in detail about my sponsors HOWEVER
This blog I decided to blog everything in detail ;)

My hair is by Rama Salon
and is called Sierra Hair
I'm using the naturals pack
it's available @ Equal 10 event
Comes with a bunch of sizes also fit for Kupra boobs.
Check out their mainstore here

My body is Legacy Perky as always
In my opinion the best mesh body out there ;)

Big hugs and snuggles and lovies for all my sponsors and my 
little Cherries ofcourse ♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...